Terms of Service
Prior to dispatch, all goods are tested for consistency. While we use our best efforts to ensure that the product is shipped to you in great condition, in the distribution process, the product can be damaged during the delivery process.
If you got a damaged, faulty, wrongly delivered product, or you are not totally happy with the goods, we give an exchange and refund. The refund or replacement request must be made within 15 days of receipt of the shipment. Please follow the clear steps in the process for return and exchange.
Procedure for Return and Exchange:
1. You can send the following data to CustomerService by email.
- Number of your order
- Number of Product
- Description of Product
- Reason for return for exchange: broken, faulty, wrong product
- Digital image of the issue: the area of damage or the faulty component.
2. By email, we will give you an approval number with instructions on how to return it. Without an authorization number, do not return any product as it will not be issued. If the product is no longer in stock, we will exchange it, with your permission, for another identical to the original, or refund the value of the product in the same manner that the original payment was made.
3. You can always return your goods for a refund to any of our shops.
4. The products have to be ready for re-sale in their original packaging.
Please notice that the tax is not covered or refunded
For shipping and handling, we don't overcharge, we only charge you what we pay, and we always aim for the best shipping value for our customers.
All rates shown on our website are in Canadian dollars and do not include delivery costs and sales taxes.
Charge on Sales
For orders delivered to Canada, the required HST/GST/QST will be attached to the order, depending on the destination.
No sales tax will be applied on orders delivered outside Canada.
In Canada, Delivery Options
At the checkout, you can choose whether to use Canada Post's standard or expedited service for orders in Canada.
If the order reaches $100 before tax, you can qualify for free delivery (online only).
International Shipments Sales Tax, import tax, and other charges
Orders shipped outside Canada are not subject to sales tax. The customer is responsible for making sure that the import of the products they are sending or taking to their country is legal, and they are responsible for any custom duty, import tax, customs fees, and any other charges that may have to be paid in their countries.
Your order will be shipped within 2 business days after receiving your order if all items are in stock and there are no abnormal circumstances.
We Ship Worldwide.